Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Going Back to Go Forward ->

My Question:


If I improve learner agency through digital technology, cultural competencies and adaptive expertise, in the context of future focussed learning (using the Key Competencies) will it make a significant difference to the below boy writers in my class?


The Key words for me have been the Cultural Competencies and the significance difference to my below boy writers. Here is some recent student voice from 3 of the "below" writers in Hub 2. While they might not be AT National Standards just yet - they have made great progress and more importantly, they love writing and are trying so much more. They also ask for feedback and help!



"Writing is my favourite thing at school now" - Eli Ross
* Survey: What do you wish your teachers did more of?..... Writing!

"I am really proud of my writing Miss Hill, I think I have a gold nugget, can I please read it to you?" Grayson Bennett

"My Mum gave me a treat yesterday after I told her about my writing at school. She was so proud of me" Liam Jarratt (after he was able to demonstrate the abilities to use simple, compound and complex sentences)




No comments:

Post a Comment